Previous Contest Results
The Scoop - Week 4 - Harrison Invitational
In keeping with this years show theme of "Paparazzi", welcome to "The Scoop"! A weekly rundown of everything you need to know for the week concerning our Mighty Marching Panthers. Here you will find information for the weeks fundraisers, meetings, practice times/changes, volunteer needs, and any other important information that students and parents will need for the week! Consider this your "one stop shop" for all the important news! If you have anything that needs to be added to the next weeks edition, feel free to email me the details at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can be sure it gets added to next weeks Scoop!
CONGRATS to ALL the staff, parents, and students this past weekend at the North Invitational! Special should out to our percussion who STILL remain undefeated!!!
Contest Lineups & Itinerary
Click on each button to view, download, or print.
Weekly Schedule from Mr. Grimm
|Monday, Sept. 23rd||Rehearsal @ Barker: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday, Sept. 24th||Rehearsal @ Barker: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday, Sept 25th||OFF DAY|
|Thursday, Sept. 26th||Rehearsal @ Barker: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday, Sept. 27th||HOME FOOTBALL GAME - Meet in band room at 5 pm||Perform "paparazzi" at pregame|
|Saturday, Sept. 28th||Harrison Invitational||Pre-contest rehearsal|
Notes from Snack Crew
- Anyone donating food should bring it to either the beginning or end of practice on Thursday. Scott and/or Lily Cassel will be there to receive said donations.
- REMEMBER: Snack crew is in need of donations EACH WEEK for the students before and after contest. See the "Volunteer & Donation Needs" section below to donate!
Concessions Crew Needs
- We are in need one ONE more concessions volunteer on 9/30 at the main Reitz concessions stand. The Shift will run from about 5:30 pm - 8 pm. It's supposed to be a double game that evening.
- No skills are necessary to help & volunteer for football concessions! New band parents are welcome!
- We will perform on Saturday, October 26th, sometime between 8 am and 12 pm.
- This time frame will have us leaving Reitz sometime between 3 am and 6 am.
- As soon as he receives more information from BOA, he will post a final schedule for that weekend.
Drill on The Hill Updates
- 9 DAYS UNTIL DRILL ON THE HILL!!!!!
- We need all hands on deck to our run our show! Please sign up using the button below under Volunteer Needs"
Notes From the Treasurer
- All marching band and color guard fee balances are now past due and should be paid immediately or get in contact with Annie Harris to make payment arrangements. You may email her at: email@example.com
- You can pay all band and guard fees online on this website by going to "pay fees" under the parents menu or by clicking here: PAY FEES
Volunteer, Donation, & Fundraiser Needs & Sign-Ups
To sign up to volunteer, to donate items, or for fundraiser information, click on the respective button below.