Previous Contest Results
The Scoop - Week 2 - Bosse & Castle
In keeping with this years show theme of "Paparazzi", welcome to "The Scoop"! A weekly rundown of everything you need to know for the week concerning our Mighty Marching Panthers. Here you will find information for the weeks fundraisers, meetings, practice times/changes, volunteer needs, and any other important information that students and parents will need for the week! Consider this your "one stop shop" for all the important news! If you have anything that needs to be added to the next weeks edition, feel free to email me the details at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can be sure it gets added to next weeks Scoop!
CONGRATS to ALL the staff, parents, and students this past weekend at the Bosse & Castle Invitationals! A Special shoutout to our Pit Crew & Percussion who both remain undefeated!
Contest Lineups & Itinerary
Click on each button to view, download, or print.
Weekly Schedule from Mr. Grimm
|Monday, Sept. 16th||Rehearsal @ Barker: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday, Sept. 17th||Rehearsal @ Barker: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday, Sept. 18th||Pit Crew "Security" shirt orders due.|
|Thursday, Sept. 19th||Rehearsal @ Barker: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday, Sept. 21st||North Invitational|
|Sunday, Sept. 22nd||Mattress Fundraiser|
Notes from Snack Crew
- Anyone donating food should bring it to either the beginning or end of practice on Thursday. Scott and/or Lily Cassel will be there to receive said donations.
- REMEMBER: Snack crew is in need of donations EACH WEEK for the students before and after contest. See the "Volunteer & Donation Needs" section to donate!
Notes From the Treasurer
- If you orded a MMP Fan Base hat, those should be in Thursday.
- All marching band and color guard fee balances are now past due and should be paid immediately or get in contact with Annie Harris to make payment arrangements. You may email her at: email@example.com
- You can pay all band and guard fees online on this website by going to "pay fees" under the parents menu or by clicking here: PAY FEES
Notes From Our Prop Crew
- FANTASTIC JOB Saturday! Congrats for winning Best Pit Crew at both contests!
- We are in need of helping hands to set up the stage at the Barker lot at 5:30 on practice days.
Drill on The Hill Updates
- We are still in need of someone to chair the gates.
- We are still in need of someone to co-chair the water stations.
- We still need an adult to be the runner/judges assistant.
- We desperately need a volunteer videographer to video each bands peformance for the directors
- We still are needing someone to volunteer to take action shots of each band.
- The Sign-Up Genius for this event will be out VERY soon! Please sign up so we can make our invitational a success!
Volunteer, Donation, & Fundraiser Needs & Sign-Ups
To sign up to volunteer, to donate items, or for fundraiser information, click on the respective button below.